Having produced full albums for numerous buzzing names, as well as himself, 38 Spesh has become one of the most prolific beatmakers in the new era of hardcore Hip-Hop.
So, to celebrate, Spesh has decided to start giving fans the instrumentals to their favorite songs with a new series titled “Speshal Blends.” The name is homage to MF DOOM’s classic instrumental series, “Special Blends.” The album art also references DOOM’s beat collection. However, instead of playing on the Zig-Zag motif, the “Speshal Blends” covers riff off the logos of popular cigar brands.
1. Walberto (prod. by Windsor James)
2. Pool Hall Scene (prod. by D.R.U.G.S.)
3. Training (prod. by Vokab)
4. Old Hunnits (prod. by Tre Eight)
5. Lalin Scene (prod. by Trox)
6. Smoke Break Intermission (prod. by Chup The Producer)
7. David Kleinfeld (prod. by Chup The Producer)
8. Benny Blanco Club Scene (prod. by Graph Wize)
9. Button Up (prod. by MichaelAngelo)
10. Ending Scene Skit
11. The Last Call (prod. by V Don)