Lost Kingz (LP)
Tha God Fahim
Known for impressive lyricism and streetwise wordplay set to dusty soul and jazz loops, Atlanta native Tha God Fahim has defied expectations for hip-hop from his city, and his steady stream of output continues to draw attention. Just a few years into his career, the talented emcee/producer has already released more than 100 projects, establishing himself as one of the most prolific artists in rap today. Despite his rapidly growing audience, Tha God Fahim remains an enigma, releasing little background information and maintaining an air of mystery about himself, similar to frequent collaborator Mach-Hommy. Now, Nature Sounds is proud to announce "Lost Kingz", a brand new album from Tha God Fahim. Available worldwide on CD, vinyl, and digital outlets, "Lost Kingz" features appearances from Mach-Hommy and Vinnie Paz, plus production by DJ Muggs, The Architect, C-Lance, and Fahim himself.
Running On E
Blade Fordge (feat. Mach-Hommy)
Play Ground Legend (feat. Mach-Hommy)
A Breath Of Winter
Scarlett Murder (feat. Vinnie Paz)
- Tha God Fahim is one of hip-hop's most exciting young talents. His music has been championed by Pitchfork and Complex, and he has worked with artists like Mach-Hommy, Earl Sweatshirt, Your Old Droog, DJ Muggs, Knxwledge, Evidence, and more.
- "Lost Kingz" features appearances by independent hip-hop luminaries Mach-Hommy and Vinnie Paz, and production by DJ Muggs of Cypress Hill.
- While Tha God Fahim has self-released many acclaimed projects, "Lost Kingz" is one of his first releases to be made available in stores.
- Worldwide marketing and publicity campaign by Nature Sounds to target top music and lifestyle outlets, including Pitchfork, Okayplayer, XXL, Complex, RapRadar, HipHopDX, Wax Poetics, 2DopeBoyz, The Fader, Stereogum, and many more.
- Music video for first single "Iron Fist" debuting in early January, more videos to follow. National broadcast campaign by ND Promotions to target BET Jams, Revolt, Fuse, BET Soul, etc.